Friday, February 8, 2013

Stevenson



In the world of Tropuble, there are two suns which glowed crimson red during the stroke of noon. Today was a scorching hot day, where nothing could grow. It wasn’t only today but lately the last few weeks. A young male was walking cheerfully through the town wondering what he would do today. This young man was a short and slender man with black eyes and white hair. Everywhere he went, he would whistle the song of his people, The Tropubleans. He lived in a town so small that he could walk from one side of town to the other in 20 minutes. The town wasn’t that developed but everyone new each very well.
“I lived in a world called Tropuble, today it looked like the sky was glowing red because the 2 suns have marked the time of noon,” said Clarkleron. Today have been very hot, my doodupo plant didn’t grow today like it hasn’t for several weeks. I know it might suck now, but I’m still happy that it is still beautiful out. The bad thing is I keep getting sand in my black hair and eyes. I saw Madam Bleu and Mr. Stevenson selling their delectable fruits in the market. I sometime accidentally overthink and walk all the way to the other side of the town without knowing. But at least I could say hi to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment