Friday, March 15, 2013


"I once got a call from the principal a certain morning. She informed me that bodily noises were

inappropriate and would not be acceptable in around school. Everybody takes things so serious.

 We're talking about a seven-year-old and armpit farts and actual farts. There could be so many other

worse things, and I don't agree with her decision but I had to listen because I was too shy and lacked

confidence to do anything. It wasn’t really an important event that caused anything major in my life

to be affected. I still don’t agree with the principle but I conformed to what the adults said.

Sometimes it is better not to fight for what you believe in but just sit back and relax and see how it

goes. It was just a story I like to tell because I basically stopped doing those type of things after that.

What is the best thing to do is listen to adults even though they don’t always right, but it’s nice to let

them think it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment